How Will Tech Change Post-COVID?
I’m pretty tired about reading how THE FUTURE OF WORK IS ZOOM, but it really is insane how they’ve grown 30x to 300M+ daily active users in just four months. (Interestingly, Zoom stock is “only” up 2.5x over that time, which tells you how crazy high expectations were for this company already.)
Coming out of the last crisis, tech companies have done incredibly well, and COVID is driving every organization (and consumer) to adopt new technologies faster than they would have otherwise. So who is best positioned to win over the next economic cycle?
- Scientists and engineers will get more seats at the table
- Companies will get comfortable with new work environments
- Digital transformation will accelerate in all industries
- On-demand services will continue to drive economic growth
- Governments will become better technology consumers
- Healthcare delivery will improve, and healthcare data will finally become useful
- Media will become more social and engaging