What's new at Madrona
This year is Madrona’s 25th birthday 🎂, and we are starting the year off with a lot of exciting news! Here’s a quick overview of what’s going on at Madrona and our portfolio companies:
- Steve Singh joins Madrona as a managing director (LinkedIn)
- Apple acquires Xnor.ai for price in $200M range (Geekwire)
- AI2 raises $10M for its incubator from Madrona, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, and Two Sigma (TechCrunch)
- Portfolio news: UpLevel emerges from stealth with $7.5M raise (GW), ExtraHop expects $100M ARR in 2020 (TC), Rainway launches on iOS and Android (VB), Twinstrand raises $16M Series A (GW)
- Madrona launches the second season of its podcast (Apple Podcasts)
Stay tuned for more exciting updates!